Miyerkules, Agosto 19, 2015

lalabanananina

Hi everyone =)

My name is Lani Harayo - Rama. My friends call me lanz/lanya/L. 
 I am a registered Pharmacist and currently managing our family business. 
Got married January 25. 2015. No kids yet! hahahha..


I was born on July 24, 1987 in Dapitan City. I am the eldest of 4 children, the ate of the family. In our family I can say that I am the most happy go lucky kind of girl. I do not let problems, etc. get into my nerves (hahaha). I just want to be happy always. So much of this happy thoughts. Lemme start my blog. 
 



hhmmmm.. so yesterday I woke up full of energy, crossed my mind why I still haven't started writing for my blog. I've been thinking about blogging for some time now but I just don't have the guts/confidence to start. I'm afraid people would judge me, but then I finally gave in. I really wanted to try blogging since 2009 but whenever I start to compose I ended up deleting everything and then regret it. I have to admit I am not really good in writing especially my grammar but nah who cares, in time it will improve.

My blog will be about anything and everything. I love food so most probably you will see some post about food. I love clothes, shoes, bags and everything nice so you will also see them here.

Yay to my first blog entry. I hope you find my blog interesting. If you have any suggestions on what to post please do so. I would really appreciate it especially for a newbie like me.

Thank You.

Love L. =)












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento